Friday, January 4, 2019

Worded or Wordless




More YMCA.  After becoming dizzy from circling making many rounds around the track, I partook in some treadmill walking.  You know this is a virtual age when you realize that there are more touch screen features on certain YMCA machines than others (particularly St. Paul YMCA's vs. New Hope).  While walking on the treadmill, I realized I could watch my favorite sitcom, plug in my I-pod, see my facebook updates or watch a youtube clip from the touch screen.  I chose searching You tube clips, and to my favor I found a rather nice one about a couple who shares their home and their cooking ideas with the world in a video channel called Adventures to the Tar Pit on Youtube.  

Well after having my fill of fantasizing about the tar pit's family version of chocolate chip cookies, I moved on to explore another video clip.  This one is called Toy Hunting.  It introduced some new girly toys that are currently on the market for kids.  And when I say introduce I mean that a young woman literally walks around a department's toy store aisle and picks up toys and describes them to the lesser known audience.  Toys like Briar Beauty Barbie (got enough B's in that name) And a miniature doll called Adopt Me, amongst other dolls.  Now as much as I may like the idea of dolls I couldn't help think of the toys from my childhood
PJ sparkles
Pipe Works
Ragedy Anne and Andy
Toys of the 80's and 90's



share

Follow me on Twitter