Saturday, January 26, 2019

Sunday Post #amreading #amjoy

Sunday Post @kimbacaffeinate #amreading #amjoy



The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted  @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things  received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead. See rules here: Sunday Post Meme

                            LOOKING FORWARD TO JANUARY

So I went to the Saint Paul winter carnival and I got to see some of the behind the scenes of the ice sculpture process.  I also had a friend who made a snow sculpture and got first Prize in the competition.





I'm also still driving for Uber. I got this idea from a writer to put a notepad in the passenger seat compartment of my car for my Uber clients to fill out.  I don’t know if you ever filled out a slam book when you were in high school but the concept sort of reminds me of that.  It’s basically a book that asks readers random questions to keep them engaged and talking throughout their ride. Like, what is your favorite pet?  Or what comes to mind when you think of the name:Trump? (of course with a question like this you’ve got to be careful because discussions can get very political I found out.  But this helps with maintaining a positive atmosphere and maybe ensure a tip.

I also submitted an application for Minnesota's Fringe Festival. There's a lottery system for any playwrights to get chosen. I hope my name is drawn.

CURRENTLY

Reading:  The Buyside by Turney Duff, The Home for Unwanted Girls by Joanna Goodman


Watching: Nothing, too busy

On the Blog

This week: Hoping to interview a few authors

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

share

Follow me on Twitter