Saturday, June 6, 2020

Another day, another blog



I'm viewing more blogs. The first blog of the day is one called hagermans.blogspot.com and I found it unique.  Its about a whole a whole semi-adult family travelling.  This family is in Paraguay which is a country I know absolutely nothing about but here's what I liked about one of their post, it states that during their down time in Paraguay the mother decides to find spots on the ceiling and let my friend put my hair in dreadlocks and ate too much and twisted the dreadlocks and painted my toenails and kept twisting the dreadlocks. Isn't that just great! I can totally picture that!



Then I decided to roam the Internet some more on expatsblog and I found this one in Denmark called solli-kanani.com it struck me because it has black and white travelling pics in its cover page and I love that. She has on her blog the most beautiful cake called Marie-Antoinette buchette and its a princess cake that she devoured for her 33rd birthday in Denmark,

share

Follow me on Twitter