Sunday, January 7, 2024

Sunday Blog post

 


LOOKING FORWARD TO NOVEMBER

On Thursday, I met with a friend for her 50th birthday. It was a night of getting henna done, and eating delicious sweets and my son spent time jumping on the trampoline.  I took some pictures from the party. My friend has spent a great deal of time in Ethiopia and has built schools there, and a lot of friends who attended her party were students that had went to her schools.







Women doing a Ethiopian Tea Ceremony




Then on Saturday, my friend Leea and I met a friend at Starbucks and comiserated about life and being a writer and our friend Carol told us some extraordinary stories.  She's quite active at 70 years old and still works part time giving wine and beer samples at a local shop.

Tonite I will do some improv at HUGE's new theater which is down the block from it's original location.


The Average Joe's(Improv) and Sunday 101 class show case at HUGE theater







ON THE BLOG

Reading











7 comments:

  1. Looks like a great party. I'm glad you had a chance to be with friends. Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fantastic party. Here's to many more in the future:)

      Delete
  2. Looks like a fun party and the sweets look really good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love baked goods. Sometimes when I'm down, I will find a new bakery or just search online for a baked good creation that is so beautiful.

      Delete
  3. The party looks lovely.
    FYI, your link at ReaderBuzz links to a 2021 December post

    Wishing you a great reading week

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for letting me know. Yes. I'll look into ths.

      Delete
  4. Happy birthday to your friend. It sounds like she has done good work.

    I don't know why your link always pops up for an old post. I usually correct it, but this weekend I was out of town.

    ReplyDelete

Comments

share

Follow me on Twitter