Friday, February 1, 2019

Sunday Post



The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted  @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things  received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead. See rules here: Sunday Post Meme

LOOKING FORWARD TO SEPTEMBER

This week I sold my abandoned car that hadn't been functioning well.  I had a group of homeless stack claim to it a couple weeks back and I was more than ready to get rid of it. I also have to go to Chicago this week for travel and so it's good to take care of all these things before the snow comes. 
It's also my birthday this week so Yay me for setting my Chicago trip so close to my birthday.

Readers, if you want to comment-do so at the bottom of this post.


CURRENTLY

Reading: 

Listening: All of Haruki Murakami's works


Hardcore Twenty-Four by Janet Evanovich

Watching:  Youtube clips on Expats in South Korea









ON THE BLOG

Up Coming: Lots of interviews with screenwriters and musicians in October.  Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

share

Follow me on Twitter