Sunday, June 2, 2024

Sunday Post

 


LOOKING FORWARD TO June

Happy June.  I took my son yesterday to do a garden clean up at Randolph school and we also went to the Water Festival at Phalen Park. My son got to fish and create huge bubbles and drink fantastic berry lemonade.  There were a ton of people. In the past we went there to learn how to Kayak and it was nspiring to me and I've been kayaking by myself several times since. I think I've been really getting in tune with things that I've enjoyed on my own recently like baking and holiday shows and jumping on the treadmill at Home and going to spontaneous events.









That's my week. Tell me about yours in the comments below.



ON THE BLOG

watching
I love this detective series.  The MC Elsbeth is so eccentric and dynamic.  They way she catches on to the murderer's secrets is so fun.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

share

Follow me on Twitter