Sunday, May 19, 2024

Sunday Post

via GIPHY

 


LOOKING FORWARD TO MAY

Pretty great week for me.  I started a new improv team for a murder mystery show so we began rehearsals.  I did some improv online.  I took my son to the park yesterday and we ate some Tres Leche while there.

I've been trying to change routines a bit because I've done so much work online, it kinda felt like I was getting lost in that world so I have signed up for more classes in-person to keep me grounded. It does take a great deal more planning to make sure my son has a babysitter and that meals are packed and exercise has been committed to on those days.

Last Sunday I also went to see "Whose Line is it Anyway?" they have a touring show that is different than their typical game show.  They had two members from the audience come up to the stage and tell their marriage story and the actors redone that story in a comedic fashion. Some of these actors in this troupe have been performing improv together for twenty years and it was interesting to think about that.





That's my week. Tell me about yours in the comments below.



ON THE BLOG

Reading
Meghan Quinn's "Runaway Groomsman contains dynamite dialogue. I began to enjoy this novel when the protagonist recognizes the man at the bar in his groomsman clothes and realizes that she has dated this man in the past.


4 comments:

  1. Being too much online is everyone’s problem!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's nice to do things in person, I think. I prefer that if I can!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you had a good week. I love the dog gif.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A murder mystery show sounds like so much fun. Someday I want to go to one. The Quinn book looks good. I hope you enjoy it. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

Comments

share

Follow me on Twitter