Sunday, November 19, 2023

Sunday Post

via GIPHY

 


LOOKING FORWARD TO NOVEMBER

This week I met with the theater bloggers and we went to eat at a restaurant in Downtown Minneapolis. I had this amazing lobster macaroni. 

Twin Cities Theater Bloggers 







(theater Blogger Jill Schafer receiving her birthday dessert
)

I also did some improv online
We did jokes of association like an actor was a character who always sweats, and someone said "Don't sweat it."
I played some Quiplash games with language Learners.  It was so incredibly fun.  Sometimes when I'm laughing it literally sounds like I'm so out of breath.


Grateful list
Grateful for meeting with the theater bloggers and my friend Shelly coming with
Grateful for all of the fall leaves that I keep kicking up.
For all of the love of friends and family this week.
For friends who meet me on a whim to help me with things and send me great texts.
Grateful for all of the creativity during Quiplash games
For people taking my improv ideas and running with them.
For my son trying to squeeze next to me on an early Sunday Morning.



That's my week. Tell me about yours in the comments below.



ON THE BLOG

Reading





Something about this Novel, "Better than fiction" reminded me of "The Noel Diary" which is on Netflix

Synopsis of "The Noel Diary,"---Cleaning out his childhood home at Christmas, a novelist meets a woman searching for her birth mother. Will an old diary unlock their pasts — and hearts? 

Synopsis of "Better than Fiction"--Love isn't always by the book in this charming romantic comedy about a bookseller discovering how to be the main character in her story when she meets a famous Romance novelist.




8 comments:

  1. I enjoyed the Noel Diary. I'm putting Better Than Fiction on my TBR. That sounds amazing, especially since you associate it with the Noel Diary.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dinner with friends/associates sounds fabulous. It's harder and harder to get together these days: too many people are still holed-up after the pandemic.
    best, mae at maefood.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you enjoy Better Than Fiction! I couldn't quite get into it when I picked it up unfortunately. I love when I laugh so hard at something I can't breathe! Your get together with the other theater bloggers sounds like a blast! Hope you have a nice holiday weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just finished a new one by Alexa Martin and loved it. So, I definitely have to check out Better than Fiction. The theater blogger event sounds like fun. Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I really want to read Better than Fiction. It looks so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just can't pass up a good rom-com on tv, but I am a lot more picky about the rom-com stories I read. I do not know why.

    Happy Thanksgiving! I'm just getting around to visiting my blog friends this week---apologies for being so late to the table.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Theater bloggers! How fun! And mmm lobster mac n cheese!

    ReplyDelete

Comments

share

Follow me on Twitter