Sunday, May 22, 2022

Sunday Blog post #amwriting #amjoy

via GIPHY

via GIPHY


 The Sunday Post is a blog news meme hosted here @ Caffeinated Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on your blog for the week ahead. Join in weekly, bi-weekly or for a monthly wrap up. See rules here: Sunday Post Meme


 

LOOKING FORWARD to MAY


This week I had two of the tires replaced on my Camry.  Keeping up on maintenance on my ride-share car is super important.  I also did some comedy on a fun app called oozebear created by Eric Holmes.  It allows improvisers to come together online and do scenes which they can control by clicking on buttons like scene swipe, tagouts, and walk-ons.  I  was encouraged to join their sketch comedy writing group.





Downtown St Paul at Night (taken from my apartment)

Downtown St. Paul


“He said he hates women with tattoos and then somehow ended up asking me for my number and I looked at him and said”:

My son at the Playground
 Most people that hit on me are women who think I’m gay.”





Readers please comment below

 

ON THE BLOG


15 comments:

  1. Jodie @ That Happy ReaderMay 22, 2022 at 7:00 AM

    Car maintenance is so important - especially when your car is your source of income. Loved the story! Have a great week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Car maintenance is important. I think I spend like 80 every two months on oil change alone, phew!

      Delete
  2. Improvising with a group sounds like fun.
    best… mae at maefood.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, quite a story! You must meet some weird people! I use Lyft for transportation, and I'm a very good customer, LOL.

    Enjoy your week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We meet some extraordinary individuals for sure:)

      Delete
  4. Everyone has a story. Ride share is a great way to hear many you never would have heard any other way.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Car maintenance can take upu so much money! But yeah, that's important for you with your ride share! I'm sure you get some great stories! That would be the fun part I think. Have a great week! Thanks for visiting my Sunday post on Lisa Loves Literature.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, that sky of downtown St. Paul at sunset is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I took a picture of it on a day they were also having a carnival outside.

      Delete
  7. Wow, it's really something all the people you meet and their stories.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I do like the gif you shared! That can be a national gif for South Africa... If you want something screwed up, sent it to us!!

    Have a good week Trin and be safe!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great photo of St. Paul. You meet some wild people. I have to say I'm glad to stay home and miss most of that.

    Anne - Books of My Heart

    ReplyDelete
  10. Some guys are just so stupid. I'm so glad I've decided never to date again. lol

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my! I hope you also meet some wonderful people, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it's a mixture for sure. But always exciting.

      Delete

Comments

share

Follow me on Twitter