Friday, October 1, 2021

Sunday Post

via GIPHY

 


           LOOKING FORWARD TO OCTOBER


This week I gave a lot of writers feedback on their work on scribophile.com a place where writers of all skill levels come online to improve each other's

 work. There's a guy who is basing his story on the "12 monkeys" and it was interesting to

hear his travelling though time scenarios.

I drove UBER this week and I like to tell clients about improv from time or I’ll ask them to do an improv game. This week I told a guy about HUGE improv theater and he said he'd come and join, right after he told me how landed his T-Mobile Sales job.
"I tried to run a scam on T-Mobile and they in turn offered me a job," he said.
I like telling people about improv because it helps with hesitation and things like asserting yourself and boosting confidence.

Here are some popular Halloween things I've seen. Its seems to be all about the inflatables and spiders and ghosts this year.





Deer spotting while driving UBER.  Lots of Wildlife in Minnesota and lots of Turkeys

A cake I received for my birthday earlier this month



My Grateful List:
Grateful for there not being snow on the ground yet
For a guy fixing my headlight at the mechanic store
for the internet
Grateful for my workouts at the gym
for all of books I looked over this week.


Readers, please comment below.

 UPCOMING ON THE BLOG




"The Parallel Brain" and another book sounds interesting because its by Eran Zaidel a sciencetist who explores consciousness and reality. Which was a topic I had with several improvisers on ZOOM.





5 comments:

  1. Let's hear more about The Parallel Brain! Happy week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad there isn't any snow on the ground too, but we've already had our first frost so I'm afraid snow could be right around the corner.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's wonderful that you still don't have snow. We would sure like a little cold weather here, though.

    I'm not sure what that says about T-Mobile...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your photos are amazing. I can't imagine having snow this early in the year - snow in the UK, when we get it (which isn't often), causes absolute chaos for the few days it exists.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your pictures. That cake looks really good, I hope it was.

    ReplyDelete

Comments

share

Follow me on Twitter