Saturday, September 22, 2018

Sunday Post #amreading #amjoy



The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted  @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things  received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead. See rules here: Sunday Post Meme

LOOKING FORWARD TO September


This week I've been busy running through the rain drops.  Yes, lots of rain in Minnesota.  It wouldn't be all that
bad if I hadn't had strangers seeking shelter in my abandoned car.  Wait, what?! You ask yourselves.  Yes, this did happen, four individuals were sitting in my car as I came outside two days ago.  What were they doing in there?  You ask.  Who knows. But one of the guys had the audacity to ask me: Is anything Wrong?  Yes, you're in my car, I said.








CURRENTLY 

Reading: Letters by Kurt Vonnegut, Norwegian by Night by Derek B. Miller, Invisible Monsters by Chuck Palahniuk, So Far Away By Meg Mitchell Moore, Just Kids by Patti Smith, The World Goes on by Laszlo Kraznahorkai

Listening: Six Four by Hideo Yokoyama, The Robber Bride by Margaret Atwood, Cat's Cradle by Kurt Vonnegut, Not a Sound by Heather Gudenkauf

Watching:  Nothing, too busy to watch anything right now.

ON THE BLOG

What Happened:

Saturday:Weekend Warriors post


Up Coming:
Saturday:Weekend Warriors 
Sunday:Sunday Post


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

share

Follow me on Twitter