Sunday, May 13, 2018

The Sunday Post #amreading #amjoy



The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted  @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things  received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead. See rules here: Sunday Post Meme

LOOKING FORWARD TO May


This week I saw Faux Pas perform at Southern theater for their Festival Happy Hour Showing. It was a Modern Dance and the theme of the dance was TIME.
There was a Q &A after in which the dancers talked about how time affects our lives and we talked what work we do and whether we found ourselves busier than we've ever been before.  Nah, I'm not busy, I thought.  I just read books and take author/narrator interviews.  I also go to writers groups and read other people's work.  I try to promote independent authors and constantly tweet and post on Facebook.  I'm writing a novel and work full time in nursing.  So yeah, I'm not busy, lol.  Readers, are you busy?




Thanks for stopping by, please be sure to check out what I'm reading and maybe even leave a comment.

CURRENTLY

Reading:  Sweet Bitter By Sephanie Danler,  Remember Me? (contemporary)  By Sophie Kinsella, Of Fire and Stars by Audrey Coulhurst (fantasy). 


Listening: Twenties Girl by Sophie Kinsella

Watching:  Silicon Valley and New Girl

ON THE BLOG

What Happened:

Saturday:Weekend Warriors post


Up Coming:
Saturday:Weekend Warriors 
Sunday:Sunday Post




Readers if you want to comment, please do so below.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

share

Follow me on Twitter