Monday, April 3, 2017

#AtoZChallenge via @trincarl

I'm going to attempt the A to Z Blog challenge this year . This is basically a blog hop where writers try to post every day.  Most start on the first of April.  But I was a late bloomer, so you know...I'm starting late and therefore starting with the letter B

Anyway, the goal is to post every day (minus a few Sundays) on topics based on letters of the alphabet.

I'll also be posting to the A-to-Z website, so that the bloggers above can keep track of all of the participants. http://www.a-to-zchallenge.com/p/what-is-blogging-from-to-z.html

I thought my theme would be all things writing, like writing resources,quotes, tips, tricks and marketing for writers. I'll let you know if I expand on that.


B is for  Bradbury

Any man who keeps working is not a failure. He may not be a great writer, but if he applies the old-fashioned virtues of hard, constant labor, he’ll eventually make some kind of career for himself as writer.
– Ray Bradbury

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

share

Follow me on Twitter