Friday, July 28, 2017

Do You have a Goal?

Do You Have a Goal?





This is a blog hop.  You're more than welcome to join. All you need to do is read and follow the guidelines on this
site
JenBrittney, and Misha are co-hosts of the hop.

My writing goal this year is to submit my novella by December to a publisher. 

 I have been working on this book for like two years.  Two Years!!!! Can you believe it?!  It's consisted of hundreds of writers' feedback, researching, editing and drafting.  It's been my baby even before my baby was born( which was only a 10 months ago) **chuckles to self**

This is how I plan to do it.
1.Finish writing book by August.  I take no prisoners, this has got to happen.
2.Edit some more
3.Learn more about publishing and what's behind it from September to November and then submit queries and submit to publishers.

Thankfully, I'm part of a critique group that consists of 20 members in Minneapolis.  I've been in this group for about three years.  Its helped me learn about some of my strong and weak points in my writing.   We all have em' folks.  I'm just glad I found out mine sooner than later, that's not to say I can overcome them quickly but I'm working on it.

Readers, please comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

share

Follow me on Twitter