Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Would You Rather-Book Tag #amreading

WOULD YOU RATHER Book Tag



This sort of book tag will probably shoot me in the foot one day when authors turn me away for reviewing their book so I’m preempting this post by saying I’m pretty open minded on the most part. This booktag was created by


RayKayBooks on Youtube and I first saw it done by Samantha, Hollye, and Anna over at spinesandcovers.com


1. READ ONLY TRILOGIES OR STAND ALONES?

I prefer stand alones. I find I'm satisfied with learning about characters within a short time span. Rarely do I need a trilogy to help me with that.  

2. READ ONLY FEMALE OR MALE AUTHORS?

I don’t like this question so I’m going to skip it.
3. SHOP AT BARNES and NOBLES OR AMAZON?
I’m going to have to go with Amazon. Back in the day when I didn’t have a touch phone I would have loved to peruse the bookshelves of Barnes and Noble.  But I’m such an on-the-go person. I love the flexibility of books I can buy on Amazon.

4. ALL BOOKS BECOME MOVIES OR TV SHOWS?

I’m going with TV shows. I know I just got done saying that I like books that are shorter vs  in a trilogy but when it comes to the big screen the options are endless and always engaging.
5. READ 5 PAGES PER DAY OR 5 BOOKS PER WEEK?
Five books per week, that is If I had the time.  I’m satisfied with just searching for five books a day, sometimes.  I like to read a book’s synopsis and wonder if it would be a perfect fit.

6. BE A PROFESSIONAL REVIEWER OR AUTHOR?

Definitely an author.  This question is like a double edged sword.  In order to be an author you need to read a lot of books and in order to be a great reviewer you may need to write a lot.

7. ONLY READ YOUR TOP 20 FAVORITE BOOKS OVER AND OVER OR ALWAYS READ NEW ONES THAT YOU HAVEN’T READ BEFORE?

I always read new books.  I think it was a motivational speaker that once said you should never watch a movie more than once, there’s so much out there, you should always diversify your interests. So I believe that same mentality applies to books as well.
8. BE A LIBRARIAN OR BOOK SELLER?
I like the IDEA of being a bookseller, a fictional character who sells books like A.J  Fikry or the Bookseller of Kabul.  But to be honest, I think I would rather be a librarian because of all the great books I’d come across while shelving.
9. ONLY READ YOUR FAVORITE GENRE, OR EVERY GENRE EXCEPT YOUR FAVORITE?
Ohh, tricky and mean question.  I think I would rather give up my favorite genre: contemporary.  I don’t want to be deprived of horrors like Stephen King Books or lose out on any fantasies that will later be adapted into movies.

10. ONLY READ PHYSICAL BOOKS OR EBOOKS?



If I had to choose I’d pick physical books. There's no phone charger or eye straining involved with a physical book.

I'm tagging Tamara at GetYourGiggleOn and Deb over at PeninherHand to do this book tag.

Truth or Lie?
1. I have danced in stadium in front of 30,000 people.
2. I have interviewed with Cassandra Clare.
3. I was once had Pica. 



Readers, can you answer any of these above questions? Is there a book that's just been in the back of your mind lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

share

Follow me on Twitter