Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Interview with Author Sue Seabury

I'm excited to i inform readers that I will be posting an author's interview once a month. This is a chance for readers to get to know up and coming writers in the world of Young Adult books.

This month I'm interviewing Sue Seabury.
Sue likes exotic travel, good food, and great conversation. Since she doesn't often get to enjoy any of these things, she makes up stories about them. Find her book on Amazon at: https://www.amazon.com/Sue-Seabury/e/B00AOLIBTM

And onto the Interview....


Sue, do you have any advice for other authors on how to market their books?


I’m no expert, but marketing is marketing. Give away something people want cheap or free.


I noticed that a few of your books are quite affordable. I especially like the cover art for Miss Understanding which features the Eiffel Tower. This reminded me of my travels to France in both 2011 and 2012. Do you think that the cover plays an important part in the buying
process?



Yes. I believe everyone judges a book by its cover, no matter what they say.


As far as marketing goes, did you find yourself making any marketing mistakes or is there anything you would avoid in future?


I suppose I made them in not doing more research into how to market. I plan to correct that.


Do you use a PR agency?


I do not, but I would consider. As an introvert, marketing is automatically not my forte.


What advice would you give to your younger self?

Ignore negativity. It reflects on that person, not you.


Bloggers, this is all the time we have today. You can get in touch with Sue on Facebook or Twitter. Sue is also releasing her novel "Bite Me" for free on instaFreebie. Claim your copy today!




share

Follow me on Twitter